As believers, we were never meant to walk alone. It's our hope that through groups you will connect with others and ultimately with Jesus. You can expect to meet a caring group of people that are searching for the same things you are. Click below to connect with a group today!
Purpose: Deeper studies into entire books of the Bible or portions of Scripture through verse-by-verse or in-depth studies
- Sunday Morning Adult Life Group (Chuck Sparks) (Every Sunday)
- Sunday Morning Bible Study (Bill Stone) (Every Sunday)
- Tuesday Evening Ladies Bible Study (Cheryl Mitchum) (Every Other Tuesday)
- Thursday Morning Bible Study (Brenda Biggs) (Every Thursday)
Home Life Groups
Purpose: Build relationships and grow together in a smaller group environment; more discussion-based
- Belviy/Wilson Memphis Life Group (college-age) (Every Other Sunday)
- Higdon Underwood Life Group (30s-40s) (Every Other Wednesday)
- Ochoa/Craft/Clizbe Henryville Life Group (20s-30s) (Every Other Wednesday)
- Bullock Memphis Ladies’ Life Group (any age) (Every Other Tuesday)
- Dickerson Jeffersonville Life Group (30s-40s) (Every Other Wednesday)
- Robison New Albany Life Group (50s-60s) (Steve and Linda Robison) (Every Other Wednesday)
- McMullins Sellersburg Life Group (50's-60's) (Every Other Tuesday)
- Olin Charlestown Life Group (40's-50's) (Every Other Wednesday)
Connect Groups Following Services
Purpose: Continue in teaching from sermon and discuss in greater detail the meaning and specific application points.
- Memphis Student Ministry Groups
Groups for Specific Situations/Seasons
Purpose: Connect with others in similar seasons of life to walk through with one another and learn how to grow through the situation.
- 214 Grief Group (Dave Colbert) (Once a Month)
Monthly or Quarterly Gatherings
Purpose: Meet together in larger group settings for fellowship and relationship building. Designed to be an on-ramp for deeper opportunities within smaller groups.
- Life After 50
- Men’s Events
- Women’s Events